Complement your bedroom or any other room in primitive style with the Dakota Star Standard Sham. Proudly featuring a traditional 8 pointed star in the center, the black, tan, and check quilted star is surrounded by a feathered plaid patchwork border. Reverses to solid tan fabric with 3 tie closures. For your convenience, this 21" by 27" sham is machine washable and iron-safe. 100% cotton.
Two sizes available:
Standard 21” x 27”
King 21” x 37”
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold by VHC Brands updated 9/25